If you are a user of newer MAC devices that contain the later M1 processor and is running the Monterey MAC OS or later, you should take the following steps to install the editor software to your device to allow it to run correctly. If these steps are not completed you may see an error when trying to run the the editor and it will not open.
- First of all you will need get latest adobe Air Runtime for MAC devices. To do this please go to https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime and click on the "Adobe Air for MAC OS" button to download to your device.
- Once downloaded please install the latest version of AIR.
- Next download the latest version of the editor by logging into your SIRE account and going to the "Resources" area, go to "Software" and download the installer for the editor from here.
- Once downloaded run the installer.
- Before attempting to open the editor software you will also need to take some further steps. First of all go to finder on your MAC and search for the folder named "OCIMF":
- Open the OCIMF folder and right click on the icon for the installed editor and then select, "get info":
- At the next screen, choose the option to "Open using Rosetta". This will then allow the editor to open and run as normal: